Well well, turns out rumors sometimes do come true. The widely speculated end to O2′s exclusivity of the iPhone is now upon us and Orange is the first competitor to throw its hat into the ring. The company has not yet released tariff pricing, but there’s a tantalizingly small release window, as availability is promised “later this year.” At least there’s finally some competition when it comes to the iPhone in the UK, and we can also probably look forward to T-Mobile joining in on the fun. Let the price war begin!
Published By Miko On Monday, September 28th 2009
- T-Mobile keen to help iPhone users, plans to offer new procedures for unlocked phones
- iPhone 4S still flying off of store shelves, analyst says
- iPhone 5 manufacturing kicks off without iOS 5, report claims
- Facebook introduces separate Messenger app for iPhone and Android
- Do these photos reveal Apple’s new iPhone 5 design?